Airlines trafficing Arvidsjaur airport allows at least 20kg checked baggage without extra charge. Some items are not included in the standard allowance; see section ‘Special baggage’
Check-in is not counted as luggage and is therefore checked free of charge.
For safety reasons, the following articles are not permitted as luggage on-board Nordicas flights.
Compressed gases (highly frozen, inflammable, poisonous) e.g. butane gas, oxygen, fluid nitrogen gas, oxygen tubes and tubes with compressed gas
Corrosive substances such as acids, alkalis, wet-element batteries and apparatus which contains mercury (e.g. thermometers)
Explosive materials, war materials, fireworks, flares and detonators
Easily inflammable liquids and solid substances such as lighter fluids and matches (must be carried in the passenger’s own pockets, not in hand luggage), paint, thinner and firelighter
Briefcases and attaché cases with installed alarm systems
Oxidizing substances, such as bleaching agents, peroxides
Poisonous and disease carrying substances such as insecticides, weed-killers and living virus cultivations
Other dangerous articles such as magnetized goods and objectionable or irritating substances
1. It is allowed to carry 5 kg ammunition. The ammunition must be included in the checked baggage and be transported in the cargo hold.
2. The ammunition must be well packed in a sealed box.
3. Cartridges for rifles must be separated with a partition wall in the ammunition box.
4. Shotgun cartridges must be fixed in a sealed box.
5. It is not allowed to pack more than 5 kg ammunition in one bag.
Always inform airport ground staff when traveling with firearms or ammunition.
Ask by the check-in counter what applys to your flight. At the moment this can only be offered offered on certain flights to certain destinations depending on the booking conditions.
The arriving baggage is picked up in the arrival hall.